Saturday, November 14, 2009

Question 2

Z'up, Dr. Phyllis? Help?
Ok. If your bf's a crackhead, you dump him. If your boss is a pathological liar, you quit and find a new job. If your roomie's a bigass clepto, cut da b and kick her out. Whadaya do if your own brother is all of the above---WTF?
Hella Pissy Me.


Hellerr Pissy,
You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders! I would just like to add a few details to the above mentioned situations. You should indeed dump the crackhead boyfriend. Of course, this is only after you destroy his stash and call his momma and or the Popo. Got a crazy lyin' boss? Well find a new BETTER job then go over your former boss' head and tell the real boss what's really up with their employee. Backstabbing clepto roomate? I would indeed advise you to cut the biatch but only after procuring last month and this month's rent and utilities in addition to switching the tables up and stealing your own belongings back before kicking the crazy biatch out of your house, AND changing the locks.

Now to answer your question: "What if your brother is all of the above"? I mean really something is wrong with this picture. Now you may be trying to test my skills here but have no fear cause I GOT THIS!

I know family is blood and blah blah blah. But LOOK, if my brother was smokin the crack, stealing from what little money I had, and lying: I would sit him down and have a come to Jesus talk and let him know what was really up. If that didn't work I would check his bootay into a clinic to decrackify. If he breaks out of the clinic or relapses then it's GOODAY to you brother. 3 strikes and you're out! It may sound harsh but he will never get better if you just enable him. Hope that helps. Goodday!
~Amanda P. aka Dr. Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment